Toshiba SD-22VB Review

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Stephan.'s review of Toshiba SD-22VB

Toshiba SD-22VB

“It's fairly high spec for the money. I got mine from...”

Written on: 18/02/2003 by Stephan. (1 review written)

*Value for money *Good specification *Easy to use

*Quite big *Remote has hard to read orange text

General Comments
It's fairly high spec for the money. I got mine from comet store £199. It was cheaper in the store than on-line.
It is reasonably easy to use. I got it yesterday, so far the quality seems good. When I got it home I realised it is bigger than it looked in the store. The remote uses Black and orange letters. The orange ones are real hard to read and my eye sight is good. For me, this is the best Combination unit for the money. If there was any doubt then that would be getting two separate units. This would cost a bit more for the same spec. There are pros & cons for separate units & Combination units.

120352_Norm.'s Response to 73745_Stephan.'s Review

Written on: 31/07/2003

I have just brought his for my brother but cant get it to play mulit regional dvds .. has anyone else has this problem? If so how did you over come it .. is there a hack to enable you to play multi regional dvds?
<br>please help!!!