LG 8380 Review

• Reception

• Style

Farenheit's review of LG 8380

LG 8380

“I hated the 8120 but tolerated it for a year due to...”

Written on: 25/11/2005 by Farenheit (2 reviews written)

Good menu and easy to navigate. Reception is good, even in difficult places, compared with 8120 which is a waste of space. Attractive clam shell phone, especially the navy and silver model. Connection speed much improved over the 8120, and dropped calls almost nil.

Call reject list only allows reject of groups, as opposed to reject of specific numbers which was available on the 8120. These days a very handy option when you get nuisance calls, unsolicited marketing calls, or the ones you no longer want to speak to.

General Comments
I hated the 8120 but tolerated it for a year due to the attractive package 3 offered at the beginning. At the end of the contract I wanted to dump three, and they offered me the Nokia 6680. Wow what a difference. So much better in every respect, and a great phone. So I decided to try the new U8380 and I have to say it is almost as good. Network reception is vastly better, speed of dialing calls, faster and no dropping of calls to really bug the hell out of me. Size is comfortable, and battery life is good for me as I have it on 24 hours a day.

• Battery Life