Microsoft Xbox 360 Review

• Graphics

• Range Of Games

dtrdwngs's review of Microsoft Xbox 360

Microsoft Xbox 360

“I purchase each new system at launch and once again I...”

Written on: 25/11/2005 by dtrdwngs (1 review written)

Many options available
X box live
Reasonably large launch lineup

Hard to find
Pricy for some people

General Comments
I purchase each new system at launch and once again I am pleasantly surprised with X Box 360. I waited in line the US to get one at Best Buy. I got the core system as the premium units had all sold out. The launch lineup consisted of 18 games. Not bad considering the N64 only had 2 games Pilot Wings and Mario64.) Hooking the system up is easy enough and loads up fairly quickly. I purchased Call of Duty 2 as the reviews and trailers had me intrigued. I could not believe the level of detail. The smoke effects from the smoke grenades were very lifelike. Having served in the military my jaw dropped at how realistically this game portrayed some of the sounds and effects. My HDTV monitor has never looked so good! The controller fit my hand like a well worn favorite glove. It was almost a cross between a PS2 contoller and an xbox one. I have not set up the xbox live yet but plan to enjoy it later this week. All I can say is that it was worth the wait as well as the money.

• 11/05