Virgin Blue Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Business Man's review of Virgin Blue

“I recently flew on DJ to Adelaide. I was blown away...”

Written on: 22/11/2005 by Business Man (2 reviews written)

Friendly yet professional and attentive flight attendants. New aircraft with good seat pitch.

Not enough destinations served yet.

General Comments
I recently flew on DJ to Adelaide. I was blown away with the Virgin Blue service levels provided from check in through to the in-flight service. I used the web check-in at home. Simply chose my seat online, printed off my boarding pass, and dropped my checked luggage off at the dedicated counter. On a short 50 minute flight, the crew were able to not only serve two rounds of refreshments, but also did it with a great smile. I fly regularly, and I found the service to be genuine, unlike my Qantas experiences. I have noticed that the seat pitch on Virgin Blue (DJ) exceeded my experience on my return flight on Qantas (OF). Much more room on Virgin.

• November 2005

Flight Date

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of food

469786_Tarvy's Response to Business Man's Review

Written on: 28/06/2009

you seriously cant say that there is more room on a virgin flight. there planes are small nd dingy and when they are flying they are horribly noisy. and its unfortunate you have found virgin to be so good becaise trust me i fly hundreds of times a yer nd you will eat your words