2checkout www.2checkout.com Review

tbd's review of 2checkout www.2checkout.com

“We have used 2 Checkout for over 2.5 years. ”

Written on: 10/11/2005 by tbd (1 review written)

Easy to setup

Poor usability of merchant interface
Bad customer support
Risk of losing money from accounts

General Comments
We have used 2 Checkout for over 2.5 years.

4 months ago a wire transfer to our account was never received.

We did not get any satisfactory reply from 2CO support. We asked for proof that the wire transfer had actually been processed from their side so we could ask our bank to follow up, but did not receive any proof or confirmation.

Now the management has stopped replying to my queries and I assume our money is lost. From our correspondence I gather that other users are facing similar problems.

Friends, this is not a case of chargebacks or disputed transactions.

It is hard to accept losing good money from your account.

So I advise everyone to stay away from 2CO. If you already have an account consider moving to a real payment gateway immediately.

Wdragon's Response to tbd's Review

Written on: 29/01/2006

I agree with the author that 2checkout's customer support is terrible and they know how to charge you. I also lost money from my account. Stay away from them. At lease use Paypal or find a better one before using 2Checkout.com.