The Body Shop Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Belle16's review of The Body Shop

“Although the Body Shop sells a good range of products,...”

Written on: 29/10/2005 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

Good product range.

Expensive.
Unhelpful staff.

General Comments
Although the Body Shop sells a good range of products, I do feel their customer service could be better. I recently bought a tanning mitt and some exfoliating gloves, and when I went to the checkout, the shop assistant started serving me and another customer at the same time. I felt this was rude and unprofessional, and customers should be served separately. I have not been back since and don't plan to.

• Tanning Mitt and Bath Gloves

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's Response to Belle16's Review

Written on: 20/05/2012

I have worked in retail for over 15 years and this is something that happens all the time. 99% of people who work retail are trained to multitask and that includes dealing with customers. As long as the sales clerk wasn't being rude or ignoring you I don't think you have any reason to complain. I have a friend who works for the company and they are specifically trained to handle multiple customers at the same time. If you seriously will never go back because of that I recommend never shopping in a mall again unless you plan on paying to book the whole store for yourself!