Weihrauch HW35 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

tnobes's review of Weihrauch HW35

“After spending 7 years in the Royal marines I was used...”

Written on: 29/10/2005 by tnobes (3 reviews written)

Although not the most powerful long range air rifle, over time it has improved. Very accurate up to 35 yards. Not too heavy, although some might disagree. Absolutely superb, and beautiful craftsmanship.

Safety cannot be re-set, although one should not release it until they are about to shoot.

General Comments
After spending 7 years in the Royal marines I was used to handling the most up to date weapons. When entering back into civi's I would not expect to find a 40 year old air rifle from my late uncle to impress me, and be in such superb firing condition. When I took my Weihrauch HW35 to my local gun shop for its first ever servicing, the man at the counter almost had a heart attack at how old it was, and yet it was still in good working order. When it came back out it was obviously in even better nick. It is smooth firing, very accurate, and is able to impress an old veteran. The gun is a credit to itself and Weihrauch. I would totally recommend it.

• Accuracy

• Handling

176891_Bombom101's Response to tnobes's Review

Written on: 12/01/2007

Can't beat Weihrauchs quality, typical robust old german stuff!
<br/>