Fuji Finepix S304 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

paulashley's review of Fuji Finepix S304

Fuji Finepix S304

“I have had the Fuji Finepix S304 camera less than 2...”

Written on: 25/10/2005 by paulashley (1 review written)

Easy to use

Bulky size.

General Comments
I have had the Fuji Finepix S304 camera less than 2 years and for no apparent reason it has just stopped working. I took it to a camara shop and they said it is cheaper to buy a new one than it was to have it repaired. what a con. I will not be buying another fuji.

• Battery Life

• Over 1 Year

Time Digital Camera Owned

• Image Quality

R C Bovill's Response to paulashley's Review

Written on: 21/08/2006

I have had an S304 since 2002. It is my first digital camera. I have been taking photographs for 70 years - which doesn't mean I know everything about photography! However as an experienced hand I must say that the S304 has served me very well and I have taken hundreds of pictures with it and it has never given me any problems whatever mode I use. Any indifferent quality pictures have been due to me and not to the camera.
<br/>
<br/>There are no doubt better cameras but, even at the price paid four years ago, I find it hard to fault unless one is really "nit-picking". I haven&#039;t yet sold my 35mm SLR but I am considering doing so and upgrading to a later Fuji digital model - my wife has had her eye on the 304 for some time and I would certainly recommend it as a starting point for anyone who is a first time user of digital cameras. However it should be used with rechargeable batteries.