JumpKing Giant 15ft Review

FW2's review of JumpKing Giant 15ft

☆☆☆☆☆
JumpKing Giant 15ft

“When we received delivery of our JumpKing Giant...”

Written on: 18/10/2005 by FW2 (1 review written)

This is a popular 14ft trampoline, and it has given us good fun.

Delivery Service.
After sales service non-existent!

General Comments
When we received delivery of our JumpKing Giant trampoline the delivery driver from Airbounce Trampolines refused to drive to the back of the house to drop the very heavy boxes in the garden, so we had to drag boxes through the house, and consequently scratched a brand new solid oak wood floor. I had to phone Airbounce several times to receive the cover, which I had paid extra for. It did eventually arrive, but the video NEVER arrived. I gave up asking! On the 1st October 2005 I received a safety recall notice from the US suppliers IconEurope. Despite emailing them and Airbounce, who I bought the trampoline from, several times since the 1st of October, neither company has had the courtesy to reply to me. I emailed the managing Director of Airbounce explaining what I was going to do - write this review, but he still didn't bother to reply. The after sales service from Airbounce does not exist. I now have a potentially dangerous and unsafe, by the company's own admission, JumpKing 14ft Popular Trampoline in my garden which I do not want! I want AIRBOUNCE TRAMPOLINES to come and take it away and refund the money I paid - £288!

The trampoline itself has given us enjoyment, but would you want to continue to keep a product that the MAKERS tell you is UNSAFE? NO - NEITHER DO I!