Jet-Tec Compatible Cartridge for Epson Stylus Review

• Quality Of Print

• Longevity

Nmet's review of Jet-Tec Compatible Cartridge for Epson Stylus

Jet-Tec Compatible Cartridge for Epson Stylus

“I have been using Jet-Tec Compatible printer...

Written on: 13/10/2005 by Nmet (1 review written)

No problems + 30% extra ink.

None.

General Comments
I have been using Jet-Tec Compatible printer cartridges for the Epson Stylus for 3 years in my Stylus 680. I have used about 50 cartridges, and I have had absolutely no problems!!

• Quality Of Print

• Longevity

Trueboy's Response to Nmet's Review

Written on: 12/04/2006

I am currently considering (whilst my first epson originals are still full!) other non OEM inks for my Epson Stylus photo R220. I'm interested in your claim of longeavity at 10 out of 10. Would you say the colour is really the same as the Epson originals and lasts as long as durabrite cartridges?

Sorry if this seems as though I'm questioning your review as that is truly not the intention - I just thought that with the benefit of 3 years experience and prints with Jet-Tec, you are best placed to comment.
Thanks
Marcus

Nmet's Response to Nmet's Review

Written on: 12/04/2006

Sorry, I could not comment on the durabrite cartridges as my only experience is with the standard chipped black and tri-colour cartridges used by my stylus colour 680. However, at the time of purchase my printer was 'high quality' and is still producing good print outs (colour, photo and B&W) using the jet-tec cartridges.