Milan Clothing www.milanclothing.com Review

FashionStatement's review of Milan Clothing www.milanclothing.com

“Milan Clothing Menswear have some of the most sought...”

Written on: 12/10/2005 by FashionStatement (1 review written)

Exclusive lines by sought after labels

General Comments
Milan Clothing Menswear have some of the most sought after lines from the worlds top designers. Paul Smith, Evisu, Nicholas Deakins, Lacoste Stealth, Fake London, Juicy Couture, Massimo Osti, Y3 etc to name but a few. They deliver world-wide and within 48hrs within the UK. Not the cheapest clothes but the top end of the market never has been.

Kalona's Response to FashionStatement's Review

Written on: 22/05/2007

I found that while Milan Clothing was a pretty website, with nice pictures etc., I got a far better user experience from Capital Collection - The www.milanclothing.com website just made my browser freeze up, and it was a headache for me. I found www.capital-collection.co.uk today after reading a review of some D&G jeans on Review Centre, and I really like it. It's easy to use, and not fussy at all like Milan's. The browser problems I had with the Milan Clothing website really put me off :(