Lascal Buggy Board Review

dack1980's review of Lascal Buggy Board

Lascal Buggy Board

“The Lascal Buggy Board was a great buy because my...”

Written on: 07/10/2005 by dack1980 (1 review written)

Easy to fit on pushchair, and my child liked being on it; you also you know where your child is, i.e. sometimes little ones tend to run off. It also made journey times quicker.

It is a bit bulky on the pram, and you have to have go go gadget arms to reach over your child.

General Comments
The Lascal Buggy Board was a great buy because my toddler sometimes ran off. I could put her on the board and we could go down the street in quick time. My child enjoyed this board, and it lasted her from age 2 and half to four years old. You can take if off when it is not in use, and leave the fittings on for easy installation the next time you use it. I would recommend this to people with slow paced toddlers.

439731_Alexander123's Response to 212964_dack1980's Review

Written on: 10/02/2009

my toddler likes the board a lot and he stays on it .but i find that the board is to far away from the buggy.my feet are always hitting the board and i have to strech my my arms so that i can reach the handles on the buggy in which this gives me a bad back and i am walking dolly steps and finally it is hard to turn the corners with it.