Air Arms Field .22 Review

Justice01's review of Air Arms Field .22

“I was given Air Arms Field .22 when I had my Air Arm...”

Written on: 04/10/2005 by Justice01 (2 reviews written)

Have not found any.

1 in 10 can be used.

General Comments
I was given Air Arms Field .22 when I had my Air Arm S410 from the gun shop what a load of rubish thay are ony 1 in every 10 were not damaged or out of shap. I dont know if thay were a BAD BATCH but I will not be trying them again.

Any way of the 1's that I found to be of any good thay are a good hitting and sound shape but as there was so many bad slugs it was very hard to try and zero the scope and had to get some other brand of pellets

Like I say it may have been a bad tin.

282627_Superten Hunter's Response to Justice01's Review

Written on: 20/03/2007

You must of got some bad pellets they are one of the best all around pellets

Mervyn120's Response to Justice01's Review

Written on: 09/01/2010

These pellets are soft and even if you drop one from 18 inch the chances are very high that you would damage the pellet beyond the point of firing.
<br/>I think you or someone may have given the tin a really hard shaking, not something you would do.

Shotthedot's Response to Justice01's Review

Written on: 18/08/2009

I think you have a problem with your gun or the sights.You may have incorrectly mounted the sights or just dont know how to shoot straight.do you smoke cannabis? that can swing ur pellets into outer space when all along you think they are looookin gooood!!! happy shootin