Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant Review

Kelly1026's review of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant

“After seeing the hype on every magazine, I decided to...”

Written on: 01/10/2005 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

It is packed with emollients and is really long-lastingly moisturising. Multi-purpose, you can use it anywhere you want!

It has a funny medicine-y scent but it really grows on me. With its amazing effect on skin, who would mind?

General Comments
After seeing the hype on every magazine, I decided to have a go. Oh my god, Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant is a little miracle that I can never get enough of! I always use it as a lipbalm, it is so moisturising and that gives a lip a dazzling shine. It is also brilliant on elbows (it calms redness and softens rough skin like nothing else!), knees and heels, cuticles(strengthens and nourishes wonderfully) and toes (the list goes on)and did I mention that it tidies my bushy brows and can used on cheeks etc to replenish its lost radiance! It is not cheap cheap but £19 for a big tube that lasted me 9months(and more)! I think it should be stated in the law that everyone have to have one!