TGB Delivery Review

mdaniels4's review of TGB Delivery

“I'm very happy with my TGB scooter. I would buy...”

Written on: 29/09/2005 by mdaniels4 (1 review written)

Huge cargo, rides easy, quick acceleration, VERY stable, fun ride, bigger bike, and I love the back rest which is integrated into the cargo box.

The 50cc in my opinion is underpowered, but I haven't seen too many bad points yet. I've had it a month, and been very happy with it. It's my first scooter and I have no desire for a motorcycle. This gives me the ease of transportation like a motorcycle, without any of the hassles. I would like a 250cc though someday. That will be more than enough for me!

General Comments
I'm very happy with my TGB scooter. I would buy another one, but probably a 250 next time. But for my first bike I'm very happy with it. I really like the ability to carry my stuff around in the cargo box. They're somewhat useless except for fun if you can't carry anything worthwhile. I also like that I present a bigger profile from the rear, so that motorists behind me see me in front of them better. I've noticed cars giving me more room in front of them, than they do with my girlfriend who has a traditionally smaller profile. I think don't they see her as well as they do me, with the big black box driving down the road in front of them.