Falcon FN19 Raptor Mk2 Skelton. Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

corkosmylos's review of Falcon FN19 Raptor Mk2 Skelton.

“I work in an outdoor supplies shop in Sussex (The...”

Written on: 28/09/2005 by corkosmylos (1 review written)

Beautiful looking, light and incredibly accurate.

Pellets rattle in the magazine.

General Comments
I work in an outdoor supplies shop in Sussex (The Outdoorsman) and have tried many different rifles. I used my shop discount to buy the
Falcon FN19 Raptor because A) it was cheap for what you get and B) it came very highly recommended.

When I got my rifle I was so struck by the gorgeous look of it, I dumped my girlfriend and have now set a date with my Raptor.

It comes with a Walther barrel and I have installed the FAC hammer-spring, bored out the ports and the chamber as been polished. I've attached a silencer, Harris 25S bipod and the Whitetail Classic 3-9x50 scope with medium Bisley Scope Mounts.

In terms of power, words fail me (I've yet to Chrono it since the port drilling), in terms of accuracy, I have consistantly knocked off a 9mm cartridge (end on) at 50 yards with a bench rest. It is zeroed at 50 yards. I get 50 shots before the rounds start dropping.

I love my Raptor, polish the woodwork and take it to bed with me every night.

I could not recommend this rifle more highly! Well done Falcon, I'd love to see the next incarnation.

• Accuracy