Prosperity 4 Business Advice www.prosperity4.com Review

ITpro's review of Prosperity 4 Business Advice www.prosperity4.com

“When I joined Prosperity 4, I did look around at other...”

Written on: 21/09/2005 by ITpro (1 review written)

Account manager is very helpful and my net return is very good due to the expenses policy. I like the fact that Prosperity4 has shown me a copy of the expenses certificate from the IR.

Small delay with my payment because of monthly pay (not that bad really).

General Comments
When I joined Prosperity 4, I did look around at other umbrellas which on the face looked cheaper. Although the fees for Prosperity 4 were higher, I was projected a higher return. This was explained to me being due to the expenses policy. I was apprehensive to start with but as the sent me a copy of the IR certificate I decided to give them a go.

I have seen negative press since joining but have had no problems at all, in fact everything is going very well. I have recommended a friend and they have also had a good service from Prosperity 4.

270865_Snowman22's Response to 210934_ITpro's Review

Written on: 15/12/2006

Prosperity 4's expenses policy is valid only for legitimate contractors - and this is based solely on the nature of your work, where and when you work and the duration of your work etc. Working through prosperity 4 does NOT automatically make you a contractor and free to claim expenses - only IR can make this determination, not prosperity 4. Seek independent financial advice, and if you truly are a contractor (outside IR35), set up a limited company and avoid their high fees and contractual charges.