Igloo www.iglookids.co.uk Review

threeunderfive's review of Igloo www.iglookids.co.uk

“Igloo's website was so easy to use. I found it easy...”

Written on: 19/09/2005 by threeunderfive (2 reviews written)

Great layout, easy to navigate the site, good information on products, fantastic range, everything to do with children on the one site

General Comments
Igloo's website was so easy to use. I found it easy to jump from section to section and find what I was looking for under the different headings. It was great to be able to get everyday clothes as well as more specific items such as a ballet outfit for my daughter and some party stuff for my son's birthday. I also love that they stock such trendy clothes for children without it breaking the bank, it's so nice seeing my children looking up with the fashion and knowing there's still enough left over for me to get a little something for myself.

• Party Dress £35, Wellies £16.50, Ballet Kit £50

Bertie's Response to threeunderfive's Review

Written on: 16/11/2005

"....it's so nice seeing my children looking up with the fashion and knowing there's still enough left over for me to get a little something for myself."
<br>
<br>See that folks? A REAL mother - putting her kids first.
<br>
<br>Yes, it is a nice website and the shop pic looks charming. They should get many visitors.
<br>
<br>I didn't know that pedal cars were still made and that Ferrari looks just the job for a certain little boy. Hmmm....I suppose Santa is still in business!