Apple iPod Nano - 3rd Gen Review

chrisfu1004's review of Apple iPod Nano - 3rd Gen

Apple iPod Nano - 3rd Gen

“I bought an ipod mini the weekend before last and I...”

Written on: 12/09/2005 by chrisfu1004 (1 review written)

Amazing look, I still can't believe it can hold 4GB when it's this tiny. Coloured display and photo slide show functions are great!

General Comments
I bought an ipod mini the weekend before last and I was fairly impressed with it, but now, 3 days later apple have released the Apple iPod Nano - as I had only had the mini for a few days I went back to the shop and exchanged it for one of these straight away.

It's about the same length as an ipod mini but it's half as thin and a bit slimmer. (You can probably fit it in your wallet.)

The new function of storing and displaying photos is great fun! Ok I know the display may not be the highest definition screen in the world but now you are able to carry some of your favorite photos around with you so you can show your mates and all in such a tiny device that you can fit in your pocket.

Although it is slightly more expensive than a same capacity ipod mini (£40) it does look very smart and the extra functions are definitely worth it.

It's now just a matter of time till the iPod Nano takes over the world...

Cosbyite's Response to chrisfu1004's Review