Nokia 6310 Review

• Reception

• Style

Riggs.'s review of Nokia 6310

Nokia 6310

“I Have so far had my Nokia 6310 replaced 3 times! The...”

Written on: 26/01/2003 by Riggs. (1 review written)

Light weight, attractive, good memory and battery life.

Software sucks!

General Comments
I Have so far had my Nokia 6310 replaced 3 times! The issue is always the same. It Crashes, loses signal for no reason, and keeps erasing all the last called/received numbers for no reason! I must say the people at the Nokia Centre are NOT helpful in anyway!

• Reception

• Style

Sword's Response to 68180_Riggs.'s Review

Written on: 03/01/2004

I don't know why his set giving problems but i'm using nokia 6310 for about a year and found to be an excellent set rather a class which the nokia corp has developed. It has an enormous battery time, dynamic memory, best signals,bluetooth & infrared connectivity...only bad point is that size is large as compared to today's generation sets.

Lucky's Response to 68180_Riggs.'s Review

Written on: 03/03/2004

I have owned the 6310 for 16 months now and think it\'s a great phone. I am now starting to experience problems with the call register\'s recieved calls\", displaying what it wants only...gives a message \"phone book not ready\".
<br>Can anybody please give me advice on what to do?