Bio-Oil Review

allierb's review of Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil

“I love Bio Oil I just wish it were cheaper because I...”

Written on: 28/08/2005 by allierb (22 reviews written)

Great for a multitude of purposes
Quick and Easy to use
Great size and design of bottle for taking away on holiday.

Expensive. (£10 for 60ml)
Runs out quickly especially if you have very dry skin.
Not widely available

General Comments
I love Bio Oil I just wish it were cheaper because I get through so much of it!

It is an oil designed for dry skin. I suffer from very dry, itchy skin and this is great for me. It can be applied to wet or dry skin or straight into your bath water although i find it more effective when directly applied to problem areas or all over.

Can also be used as a nail/cuticle oil, after-sun, on cellulite, to reduce scarring, stretch marks, ageing skin and blemishes.

I would definatley recommend this to anyone who suffers from itchy skin conditions.

Ballababy's Response to allierb's Review

Written on: 10/06/2007

Wow this was a good review.. i suffer from dry itchy skin too! I want to use bio oil to help reduce acne scarring, i don't know if this will work but it's a lot cheaper than other things i have used.. such as one from estee lauder.. i wasn't aware you could use it as a cuticle treatment but i guess that makes sense.. yes.. would you say bio oil is better, (as a hydrator) than ordinary baby oil? (ie. johnsons) xx thanx xx

Allierb's Response to allierb's Review

Written on: 15/06/2007

Hi there. Yes I would say that Bio Oil is a lot better than baby oil, as it soaks into the skin, rather than just sitting on it. Another product I've found to be really good for dry itchy skin is The Body Shops Cocoa Butter Body Butter, which is also good for cellulite etc. I hope this helps.