Air Arms Field .22 Review

deadeyedick's review of Air Arms Field .22

“I bought these pellets after being recomended them by...”

Written on: 28/08/2005 by deadeyedick (24 reviews written)

Good pellets and consistant,made in .177 and .22. Hard hitting.

They are made of softer lead. so can be easily damaged. ( But still good)

General Comments
I bought these pellets after being recomended them by a shooting friend. I got them as a part of my 10 shot mag (see my review). I loaded them up with ease. and started firing. I was achieving 1cm groups as 20 yards with a rest.

I shot a squirrel with them. It was a lung shot because it twiched when it heard the mussle crack of my S200 ( now sorted by my Mk2 silencer, read my review).

It died after it jumped up the tree and then jumped off again. A good clean kill.

Deadeyedick.

Fyfin's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 23/10/2005

I bought a S410K secondhand and got 2 boxes of AA pellets , some Field and some hunter, at least thats what it said on the tins. The field pellets were even more pointed that the hunter so I think the previous owner was a pointed pellet fan and these are something else.

Stevebar's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 30/11/2007

The squirrel running back up the tree before jumping off and dying AIN'T A GOOD CLEAN KILL!!!

Deadeyedick's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 26/10/2005

This maybe so but at the end of the day the pellets that work out of your gun are the best pellets.
<br>
<br>The air arms field are the domed pellets.
<br>