Michelin Pilot Power Review

• Road Handling

• Durability

• Road Noise

danrogy's review of Michelin Pilot Power

Michelin Pilot Power Tyres ”

Written on: 23/08/2005 by danrogy (6 reviews written)

Great looking. They stick like GLUE in the twisties.

They take a tiny bit of getting used to.

General Comments
Michelin Pilot Power Tyres

I LOVE these tyres! I got them for my '05 Ducati Monster 620, as a replacement for the OEM Pirelli Diablo's I had worn out. I've noticed many very aggressive experienced riders buying these tyres and raving about them. When I first got them they were a bit scary. The reason is that they have more of a triangular shape versus the more rounded shape of the Diablo's. This means that when you turn, you tend to fall over rather than lean over. This makes you nervous for about 2 miles before you get used to it. Some have said that because of this shape the Powers tend to be a bit less smooth on the freeways. I haven't found this at all. They're great on the freeway, and they stick like GLUE on the twisties. They give me a Super smooth and confidence inspiring ride. Also the Diablo's have an ugly tread pattern. Yes, I admit there is vanity involved if you choose a tyre for its tread pattern, but what if the cool looking tyre is also great?

• Road Handling

Guest's Response to danrogy's Review

Written on: 04/08/2011

Articles like these put the consumer in the direvr seat-very important.