Air Arms MK2 Silencer Review

deadeyedick's review of Air Arms MK2 Silencer

“I Bought the MK 2 silencer yesterday and after firing...”

Written on: 19/08/2005 by deadeyedick (24 reviews written)

Gets rid of muscle crack completely. Not to fat. Looks good.

A little bit expensive (Tho well worth it).

General Comments
I Bought the MK 2 silencer yesterday and after firing it in an echoey room I've found it to be very effective at quenching the loud crack as the rifle goes off.

Fyfin's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 08/01/2007

What is the diameter of the mark 2 silencer as the one I have is 22mm and I think it is a mark 1. I bought the gun a couple of years ago secondhand and my son has just bought the .177 version which is only 6 months old. The silencer is definitely bigger and the gun is deadly quiet compared to mine .22.
<br/>His might not be Air Arms silencer

Deadeyedick's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 10/01/2007

As far as I&#039;m aware they&#039;re both the same, I cann&#039;t go and measure it for you as I sold my S200 a few months ago. maybe you should try putting the two silencers together and see what the difference is? Airgun websites usually have the information your looking for as well