Written on: 29/07/2005 by ohama (1 review written)
Good technical staff
Moving house customer service
Good points about NTL:
1. Their lines quality as good as BT
2. They work hard to promote themselves
3. Good advertising approach that can convince you
1. No response after you order a line from them over the internet and give them all you bank details (that was in 2004).
2. Nightmare if you move house. Things get messy in the bill and you need to phone the moving house department many times to sort the matter.
3. The initial 5p charge in each phone-call
As rated by our community of reviewers
" AVOID AT ALL COSTS! " Read More
" BT are awful " Read More
" I have been a Post Office Home Phone and Broadband customer for 5 y... " Read More
" AVOID: Rubbish service and soiled nappy "advisors" " Read More
" Awful overzealous hitlers " Read More