Iams Dog Food Review

spaniel mad's review of Iams Dog Food

“I have now been feeding our 5 dogs on Iams Dog Food...”

Written on: 23/07/2005 by spaniel mad (1 review written)

Dogs look so much happier & healthier

Lot of bad publicity & reports on this food

General Comments
I have now been feeding our 5 dogs on Iams Dog Food since early December & have found a huge improvement in their coats & conditions since I began feeding them this food, I show our dogs week in week out & have to say I have never seen our dogs looking as good as they do now & their coats are smashing, their over weight problems are history now with this food, I had tried & tried to cut their weights on chum complete without any success at all, would recommend to all.

Helen Of Troy's Response to spaniel mad's Review

Written on: 23/08/2006

Luckily it is not your dogs IAMS carry out their vile and unnecessary animal testing on. Shocking isn't it? Look up any of these websites and you will see what I mean. Uncaged, BUAV, PETA. They all uncover the real horror behind the food you feed your much loved dogs. Any true animal lover will be horrified when they discover the truth. There are alternatives that are as good and tasty to animals which are not tested on other unfortunate animals. Armed with the facts, you can make your own mind up!