Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit Review

jenapeterson's review of Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit

Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit

“PureLogicol age-defying Collagen face mask kit is...”

Written on: 22/07/2005 by jenapeterson (1 review written)

Smell, texture, effectiveness, soothing, moisturises.

Price, application.

General Comments
PureLogicol age-defying Collagen face mask kit is pricey, but well worth it's value just by the way it worked on my skin.

As a man seeking fast-acting beauty with excellent results, I certainly stumbled across the beauty range I needed.

Well packaged, and well worth it's price, the PureLogicol face mask kit helped to reduce my lines and wrinkles within just a few facials.

The benefit of the product is that you get to mix it up fresh, so you know it isn't full of preservatives or that it might have gone off in the tub. You also get to take some time out and relax whilst the mask is on your face.

I understand that this face mask contains natural ingredients. After the results I have seen, I doubt there is any need for nursery or injections like Botox. It might take longer, but I would rather stick to PureLogicol and roll back the years gradually.

Oh - I bought it online at: www.feelyounger.co.uk - thanks for all their help!