Skoda Octavia vRS Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

planemaker2002's review of Skoda Octavia vRS

“I am more than satisfied with my Skoda Octavia vRS...”

Written on: 22/07/2005 by planemaker2002 (3 reviews written)

Performance, comfort, practicality, value for money, fun factor

Poor rear legroom, hard work to keep interior clean.

General Comments
I am more than satisfied with my Skoda Octavia vRS estate which I rate as the best car I have owned in over thirty years. The combination of performance, load - lugging ability and value for money is unbeatable. Acceleration and road holding are exhilarating and at times a conscious effort has to be made to keep the car's exuberance and enthusiasm in check. Fuel economy is reasonable but obviously depends on driving style. The pale grey carpets and seat panels are pretty impractical, even for people without sticky-fingered kids, but the interior has a real quality feel, as has the whole build of the car. I've had a couple of reliability issues, one with the ignition switch and one with the fuel filter, but nothing sufficient to detract from the overall pleasure of ownership and the local Skoda dealers have been fantastic. Overall conclusion - I love my vRS to bits.

• 2003

Year Manufactured