Sagem MYX-5 Review

• Reception

• Style

VIC.'s review of Sagem MYX-5

Sagem MYX-5

“I received my X-5 free as an upgrade through Orange. ...”

Written on: 10/01/2003 by VIC. (1 review written)

Free. Nice size

no normal ring tones.

General Comments
I received my X-5 free as an upgrade through Orange. It's a lovely size and the speaker phone is a great idea.
The lack of "normal" ringtones is frustrating. I don't particularly want the sound of a fog horn or dog barking ringing out when I'm on a packed train.

• Reception

• Style

67297_Rob.'s Response to 64189_VIC.'s Review

Written on: 22/01/2003

I got mine free with Orange too, which is pretty remarkable when you have a butchers at the Sagem website - it's listed for something like £360 there! Think you're being a bit harsh with your review though. There is a normalish ring tone you can select. I know what you mean about the dogs and fog horn though - it can make you look pretty stupid in public! I downloaded Pearl and Dean to it via a data cable (the actual soundtrack, not some plinky plonky nonsense), which has earned some respect in the office, although it's still a mite embarassing when you're in the barber's. Battery life isn't great though. Orange quotes 10 days standby time - it's more like 6.