Atlantic Electric & Gas Review

Bazil50's review of Atlantic Electric and Gas

“After an appalling experience with NPower it was...”

Written on: 29/06/2005 by Bazil50 (1 review written)

Polite customer service, good price and loyalty bonus.

None yet.

General Comments
After an appalling experience with NPower it was refreshing to deal with Atlantic Gas and Electric, at the time (two years ago) their prices were the best and the customer support was excellent. After being with the company for two years I have not changed my opinion.

Giverny's Response to Bazil50's Review

Written on: 31/08/2005

Up to now they have been good but they seem to be having computer system problems handling the annual loyalty refunds - I've had to phone them twice so far and still no refund as yet.

Guest's Response to Bazil50's Review

Written on: 18/02/2012

Fully agree with Bazil50's views, after similar experiences and 4 years with Atlantic.

Kdrury

Mamma2 Five's Response to Bazil50's Review

Written on: 20/01/2006

My experience with Atlantic was exactly the reverse. Plagued with estimated bills which were always DOUBLE my actual use, slow response in sending amended bill which resulted in firm sending threats to cut off supply and Court Orders. Customer Support took heed when I brought their appalling record to their attention, sending a copy of my letter to my MP, and last 2 bills have been spot-on. Fingers crossed!!!

Swood2's Response to Bazil50's Review

Written on: 25/10/2005

Having switched from a more expensive supplier, I have better service and its cheaper - when an estimated bill arrives, I read the meter, dial the number on the bill, key in my details and actual meter reading and within a couple of days an amended bill arrives. For the last two years I've accepted first class service as the norm and have not found a better deal.