Siemens SL45 Review

• Reception

• Style

Matt.'s review of Siemens SL45

Siemens SL45

“Overall not a bad phone. I am a big siemens fan(or...”

Written on: 08/01/2003 by Matt. (1 review written)

This mobile phone is loaded with features. Firstly the one single thing that rocks is the mp3 player-it says 45mins but you can store roughly over 30. Also another class point is if your smart enough ;) you can d/l a software programme from www.club-siemens.com , and once you have your phone in it's base thing you can download any logo or ringtone of that site(there is hundreds) and add them to your phone-quote cool in my view-and for FREE. The phone also looks very sexy, is light, glows lovely orange and seems to be well built. Quality sound from the mp3 as well:)

I'm afraid that this phone has quite a lot of things wrong with it(maybe just cause im a perfectionist) but if you paid £200 for a pay and go phone, would you not want it perfect too?? For a start, like a lot of the other users after only 3/4months I have experienced card error messages , and phone is very slow to load up as well as open inbox for messages, It also freezes a lot due to the multimedia card and i did find the keys slightly crushed-it isnt the easiest phone to text on either and can get quite frustrating after a few tries. The t9 txt also refuses to store a lot of the words I put in, quite annoying too. The tones are alright I suppose....the ones I downloaded where better

General Comments
Overall not a bad phone. I am a big siemens fan(or was) but it quite worrying t see a lot of their phones now seem to have the same slow problems......I think back to the dyas of my c256:) cracker phone. The sl45 is light , attractive and has good games , but it's the slow attitude it takes, and freezing screens and the dogey layout with overall kill such a potentially good phone. Also reception was not good inside my house-infact it was disastrous. Not like my dads nokia or my sisters nokia wich holds up fine (or enphatic my mums old siemens fone-when they made them good)

• Reception