Webley Patriot Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Andy 2911's review of Webley Patriot

“Have just bought a Webley Patriot, fells good. But...”

Written on: 26/06/2005 by Andy 2911 (2 reviews written)

Awesome power.

None so far (hope it stays this way).

General Comments
Have just bought a Webley Patriot, fells good. But have one problem. Need sight and mount can anyone help me in selecting a good and affordable one. Gun has gas ram fitted but have heard the owner before me has went through a few sights (cheap ones probably as he's a skinflint) any info will be really welcome.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Jimbis's Response to Andy 2911's Review

Written on: 09/07/2005

Hey! I bought a Webley Patriot in .25 cal. a couple months ago. Great gun! Lots of power. I've got it equiped with a Bushnell 3-9X32 scope with adjustable objective. I've never owned a high end scope so I can't comment on them but to me this Bushnell is an excellent lower priced scope. I've fired about 400 rounds through my Patriot so far and have had no problems what so ever. I got my scope through AirGunExpress.com ($82.00) but since have found it cheaper at Binoculars.com ($66.30). I should point out that Airgun Express has a much better description of the scope and lists its fearures in detail. You might want to check them out.
<br>
<br>At present I'm just using the scope rings that came with it as the Patriot does not require high profile rings. Who knows what'll happen after another 1000 shots, but for now I love this scope. Hope this helped you.