HP PhotoSmart 120 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Jaclyn's review of HP PhotoSmart 120

“I am not a camera expert by any means but I wasn't...”

Written on: 24/06/2005 by Jaclyn (1 review written)

Simple to use. Light weight.

Very slow, View screen gets a lot of glare since it is behind an extra piece of plasitc. The coating on the camera rubs off after only a few months and makes it look old.

General Comments
I am not a camera expert by any means but I wasn't impressed by the PhotoSmart 120 and even thougth HP has made advances in thier camera technology I have moved away from the brand. It was my first digital camera and I had fun with it at first but I could never take a "snapshot" since the delay on the shutter was at least 2-3 seconds. Also the battery power was drained very quicly even with NML Batteries. When you used the flash it took up to 5 seconds or so to recharge the flash.

The flash was always too bright as well and pictures were always over exposed. The only good pics I got from this camera were taken outside and the quality still wasn't that great.

I wouldn't bother with this model if it could be avoided. I still have the camera at my parents and only use it if I forget mine at home.

• Battery Life