Honda Civic SIR Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

pepe.'s review of Honda Civic SIR

“toyota celica, tiburon, cougar, they are way behind !”

Written on: 27/04/2001 by pepe. (1 review written)

performance, good road handling, good motor, interior nice, 4 disc brake abs very good, and the price.

i didnt find any

General Comments
toyota celica, tiburon, cougar, they are way behind !

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

8835_Vietguy82.'s Response to 1873_pepe.'s Review

Written on: 08/01/2002

HECK YAH ! ! ! It's all about the Honda Civic SiR. Even though I have a '02 Honda Civic I plan to give it to my lil' sis after a coupe years and try to get myself a SiR... And fix it up to the MAX...

Vtecv2's Response to 1873_pepe.'s Review

Written on: 11/08/2004

I have a 99 Sir. They are fun to drive and very fast. I find it easy racing against other civic cause anything under an Sir is slow

81628_Greg.'s Response to 1873_pepe.'s Review

Written on: 20/03/2003

chai.....the supra is in a different class.....you should be more worried about smoking Type R's, RX-7's and supra twin turbos....tell you what.....come up to woodbridge north of Toronto and i'll introduce you to guys that have SIR's tunned to eat cars like your's.

22661_Kevin Moore.'s Response to 1873_pepe.'s Review

Written on: 07/05/2002

Dr.T Thankyou for saying what all civic owners must have thought. I too, responded to Chai, but probably with a little too much poison in my response, as it did not get approved by reviewcentre. My question to Chai was, what the heck is a guy with a Supra doing surfing a site designated for civic owners. Maybe he's a touch more insecure than he realizes. A supra is obviously a faster car, but a civic weighs less. And with the proper mods, could easily compete, I agree. Maybe Chai should spend more time assessing his personality problems, and spend less time trying to impress us with his "single turbo" supra.
<br> And, yes, why don't you own a twin turbo Chai. If anyone out there owns a twin turbo Supra, please explain to him the facts of life. Civic owners surf civic sites to share information about a car we enjoy. What's your excuse?

22499_Dr T.'s Response to 1873_pepe.'s Review

Written on: 06/05/2002

Chai, what are you talking about? You obviously are ignorant in terms of cars. Yes, supras are fast but civics can compete with them. All you need to do is add modifications. Also, single turbo? Why didn't you get twin turbo, tough guy?

19179_Chai.'s Response to 1873_pepe.'s Review

Written on: 13/04/2002

honda's are rice and should be kept off the us, my supra single turbo!!! can take 'em out. stop trying to fix up family cars kid, and graduate to actual sports cars.

10209_Kevin Moore.'s Response to 1873_pepe.'s Review

Written on: 22/01/2002

I totally agree on the good points of the vehicle, but if you're going to give a rating on a vehicle, you must agree that even as a honda lover, very few cars are deserving of a perfect 10. Honda has obviously produced many great vehicles and probably will for a long time to come, but as much as I love my civic SiR, sometimes you look beyond the things that honda perfected and see if there are any small details that could be looked at. As I have stated in my own review, I totally agree, as would anyone else, that honda has produced a very stylish and quick and affordable sportscar in the SiR. But even something as simple as cupholders can sometimes be an important thing, and it's almost like honda was so pleased at the mechanical product and styling of the car, that they probably thought at the last minute to drop some half-assed cupholders into it. I don't mean to diss the carmakers in any way, but sometimes something simple can say alot. Also lack of torque at the start is something that I mentioned. Please read my review and respond to it. I would like anyones thoughts on my review as you would too, I'm sure. Sincerely, Kevin Moore.