Michael Jackson, Dangerous Review

sjefke's review of Michael Jackson, Dangerous

“I've bought this Michael Jackson, Dangerous album in...”

Written on: 22/06/2005 by sjefke (2 reviews written)

Its a perfect mixture of rock, pop, hip-hop and R&B.
It has all kinds of songs so there is a song for everyone.

Well I can't mention any bad points, I think this is the best album Michael has ever done.

General Comments
I've bought this Michael Jackson, Dangerous album in like 2000, we had it on tape before but I want it on CD* the tape I had is lost for 10 years, so a lot of songs are on it but I can't remember except for the classics, remember the time (and I remember :D) black or white and heal the world.

There are a lot of people who say Michaels albums got bad after bad but they were wrong. The major change to his music is his producer, he left Quincy Jones for the new jack sound of Ted Riley.

Riley produced 7 of 14 songs on this album and he did a great job at it. To start with jam and uptempo opener like on all his albums have Michael telling his view of life in that song and I like it its full of emotion, more then any album before dangerous. I can't find any weak song on this album except dangerous, the title track, so I will mention the pearls on this album that shine like no others.

Track number 5 - 'Remember The Time' is a great uptempo R&B track, give in to me the agressive guitar song which features slash from guns and roses, its just to good to be true especially the guitar solo, and the third pearl will you be there thats one of the best ballads ever I think. give in to me and will you be there are 2 under appreciated classics that should have been recognised as classics.

The leading single 'Black or White' is a trans atlantic number one and it could have been a lot better if they skipped the intro. 'Heal The World' is a fine ballad about making a better world. You realy hear emotion in that one. 'Who Is It' is a great song with some fine beat boxing in it great pace. 'Gone To Soon' is the ultimate funeral song - its dedicated to one of Michaels friends Ryan White.

Conclusion: This is one of the best albums you could ever buy - don't listen to the so called experts if Michael released this album a year sooner or if the Chandlers didn't make those allagations it could have surpassed Thrillers sales easily. This is an under apreciated masterpiece on behalf of Michael Jackson, just go to the store listen to it and you are sold.