Casio Exilim EX S2 Review

• Image Quality

john.'s review of Casio Exilim EX S2

Casio Exilim EX S2

“This is not my first digital camera. I have had 4 now...”

Written on: 07/01/2003 by john. (1 review written)

Small size, good quality pictures, fast shutter speed, easy to use

Although I have had my camera in my pocket for the last 5 months and it has not yet been broken, I wish there were a carrying case for this camera

General Comments
This is not my first digital camera. I have had 4 now each costing anywhere between $600-300. No camera I have found yet has matched this one. It is so small that it can fit anywhere. It also is extremely durable for it's size, whereas I have dropped it on hard surfaces many times and despite a few scratches it still works great with no defects. I personally use it for snowboarding and biking pictures. This is the only digital camera I have found that can take pictures fast enough (frame speed: 1/100 sec)to capture these extreme sports at their best. I feel this is the only camera for someone who likes to take pictures in the outdoors.

• Image Quality

Jamesnoe's Response to 63058_john.'s Review

Written on: 11/08/2003

There are cases available from casio retailers. There is a Casio shop in Carnaby Street, London W1 where prices start from £19.99.
<br>
<br>Jessops also sell them, though they may need to order them for you.
<br>
<br>I wish it came with more than 12MB as standard - though again, memory can be bought quite easily and cheaply