Trigano Oceane Review

ben bullen's review of Trigano Oceane

“We have the Trigano Oceane 315GL. It's a fantastic...”

Written on: 14/06/2005 by ben bullen (1 review written)

Quick to set up and very comfortable

No pump to get water through the tap in the kitchen unit.

General Comments
We have the Trigano Oceane 315GL. It's a fantastic trailer tent with space for 6 people, although we think we could squeeze 2 people into each under bed section making it an 8 berth. It's quick to put up - the main trailer bit is up in minutes since the beds come out with the fabric. This is not like others such as Conway, where you fold out the tent, then have to fold out the beds. The springs holding the poles together in storage broke quite easily but we don't need them. And there is no pump to get water from the aqua role into the sink.

Very comfortable and easy to tow and store. I fully recommend getting a front box.

202507_Djar's Response to 197609_ben bullen's Review

Written on: 19/07/2005

You can have a water pump fitted to give you running water for £59.00 at Camperlands. They fit a full 12 volt system for £159.00 to most trailer tents.This is a standard offer when you buy a trailer tent from them but is also available to anybody in the quieter months from September..I totally agree that the Trigano is a great trailer tent and would recommend to take a good look if you are thinking of buying one.

Jmitch's Response to 197609_ben bullen's Review

Written on: 29/09/2005

Hi, I am looking at buying a new trailer tent, I like the look of the Oceane 315 and after reading your review which was helpful I am more intested. How long does it take for a novice to put this up. And is there anything I should look out for when buying this model, can I also ask what car do you use to pull this trailer.
<br>