Sagem MYX-5 Review

• Reception

• Style

Ally G.'s review of Sagem MYX-5

Sagem MYX-5

“I've gone through a Siemans M35i and a Motorola...”

Written on: 05/01/2003 by Ally G. (1 review written)

Colour Screen, Wallpapers, Animated Screensavers, Polyphonic Ringtones

Lack of places to download ringtones, unable to find facias in shops.

General Comments
I've gone through a Siemans M35i and a Motorola Timeport 260 in the past year. I needed a cool phone (Only 16) for a cool price, this was the phone I wanted.
I was on Virgin mobile and wanted to stay, so I started looking for SIM free mobiles as I didn't need another SIM card. All the 'Cool' mobiles were in the £200 region, I couldn't afford this. So I had to put my buying off till I could afford one of them.
Then I went into a Virgin Megastore and saw the Sagem myX-5 for £139.99, a 'Cool' phone for a 'Cool' price, but still I couldn't afford it for a few weeks. Then the next day I saw it in the same shop for £119.99 when brought with £20 airtime. But I had left my money at home. THEN the week after (Couldn't get into town for a week) it was £99.99 when brought with £20 airtime. WHAT A GREAT OFFER!!!
This phone is so cool, can't wait till my friends see it!

• Reception

• Style

118252_Nof.'s Response to 62531_Ally G.'s Review

Written on: 23/07/2003

Good price but i have got mine on T-mobile for £79.99 Exellent!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I could get a sagem MY G-5 in orange for same price)