LG 7100 Review

• Reception

• Style

Liv001's review of LG 7100

LG 7100

“Do not buy the LG 7100 phone as it will only cause you...”

Written on: 11/06/2005 by Liv001 (1 review written)

There aren't many good points of this phone but the picture quality is quite good and you have options of colour, black and white, brown and white. Also the camera on the side is ok but it's not very subtle to take pictures with.

This is my first camera phone and I was disappointed with how many pictures I could save. At first I could save around 50 pictures and text but then it wouldn't let me do hardly anything, only play games and ring people. So I deleted my pictures down to 30 and texting worked for a very short while. So now I deleted more pictures and I now have only 19 pictures and it still won't let me text or save anymore pictures. Also the camera on the side is very confusing because your pictures end up upside down and you can't send them to anyone or set them as backgrounds. I only have around 5pictures which are the right way up. I don't think the choice of ringtone is very good either as there are only 12 choices and when I did choose a ringtone for over a year it has never played when anyone rung me, there was just a very quite little buzz.

General Comments
Do not buy the LG 7100 phone as it will only cause you bother. It is OK for people who want to just ring and occasionly save a few pictures. (See Bad Points).

• Battery Life

• Orange

Reviewers Network