Sagem MYX-5 Review

• Reception

• Style

macachia.'s review of Sagem MYX-5

Sagem MYX-5

“Had a motorola v60i which ended up dead after an...”

Written on: 02/01/2003 by macachia. (1 review written)

Colour screen, gprs, infra red that really works, polyphonic and hifi sounds. Can upload bmp/jpg as wallpapers and wav files as ringtones. Games can be downloaded if your service provider supports it. Gprs-fax modem on my-x5D model

No bluetooth (which is a shame), but expected for the phone's price.
no calender

General Comments
Had a motorola v60i which ended up dead after an accident. I was going to opt for the samsung t100, but then after calculating the cost effect, the Sagem MY X-5 is excellent for its price.

GPRS, wap works for sure, i have tested them myself. You can upload wav as ringtones (any wav file) and bmp as wallpapers. The 256 colour screen is wonderful, far better than monochrome screens. I have used a sony ericsson t68i, and the colour screen are almost the same..

sagem.com offers wallpapers and polyphonic ringtones to download and transfer them to you sagme myx5/myx5d phone

a well done job from sagem

• Reception

• Style

69942_T.c..'s Response to 62265_macachia.'s Review

Written on: 02/02/2003

I have exactly the same dilemma as you...and I think you have solved my problem...I'll go for the sagem and save a lot of money for (lets face it ) a lot of stuff i'll never have the time to use ..sorry samsung ...way too much for me!!
thanks again t.c.

Yogi.'s Response to 62265_macachia.'s Review

Written on: 19/02/2003

This review is excellent i've had my my x5 for a couple of weeks now it is one of the best phones i've ever had