Flip Skateboard Review

Bojangles's review of Flip Skateboard

“After I bought my first flip skateboard and broke it...”

Written on: 08/06/2005 by Bojangles (143 reviews written)

The flip team rules!

Flip boards have little concave, there pretty flat to.

General Comments
After I bought my first flip skateboard and broke it within a month I refused to buy another one. Ok, the first week of skating a flip board is "alright". They have Ok shape and it's not bad for flip tricks but after the first week, the shape of the board becomes really really flat quickly. The pop dies pretty easily to. If you want a board that is overrated and has an amazing team (Maybe thats the reason why you overrated it) that only lasts for one week until it turns into a plank of wood then by all means buy flips. My friends are really weird, there crazy about flip boards, they only buy flips. Man, they have to quit already... I mean cmon' the flip team won the best team award a few times I think and they got 2 amazing skate videos with probably the best skateboarding in the world. But to be completely honest with you flips aren't that great, they die out very quickly. Trust me, don't get a flip. You'll thank me someday. Instead get a baker! BAKER FOR LIFE!

Chocolatesk8R's Response to Bojangles's Review

Written on: 10/08/2005

Uh well i'm not totaly sure but I think baker and flip are made in the same overall building/place just like the company building that makes enjoi, blind and world industries is the same and one building makes g1r1 and chocolate skateboards. My flip is pretty new but right now its way poppy and seems strong
<br>
<br> P.S. NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER GET A CHOCOLATE AND I'M WAY SERIOUS - MY TAIL GOT CHIPPED THE FIRST DAY WHEN I NOLLIE KICKFLIPPED AND I FELL AND MY BOARD HIT A BUILDING AND THEN WITHIN 2 WEEKS IT SNAPPED OLLIEING A 2 STAIR!
<br>
<br>But I have got to admit i'm pretty fat but still!
<br>
<br>My username was made a day after I got my chocolate by the way when it looked way nice
<br>
<br>If you spell g1r1 right it edits it out wierd?