TaylorMade Rac OS Review

the great88's review of TaylorMade Rac OS

TaylorMade Rac OS

“Firstly I should mention I have a TaylorMade Rac OS 2...”

Written on: 05/06/2005 by the great88 (2 reviews written)

Wide Sole
Huge sweet spot
Confidance- inspiring
They look sweet

Cost

General Comments
Firstly I should mention I have a TaylorMade Rac OS 2 Golf Iron with a regular steel shaft.

I have had the clubs a week now and played 45 holes with them ( what a brilliant way to spend my "study" leave!) When I first picked them up I soon felt the weighty soles to the clubs. There not heavy clubs, the weight is just emphasised around the huge sole. This big sole really helps control the clubs when playing with them. The grops are also nice and really compliment the clubs. The T-step shafts are also very light (90 grms I think).

The clubs are really easy to play with. All you have to do is swing the club through the ball and the club does the work, its almost effortless. They also hit the ball very far, before these i played with callaway hawk eyes but these clubs add 10s of yards on to my shots. I play at about 26 but im sure my handicap is going to lower thanks to these clubs. Lastly the look of them- any people will argue that the look of clubs doesnt matter but i disagree. Theres no point owning clubs that you think look disgusting, you wont be dissapointed with these. They look really nice with the feel pockets and weights in the back of the club.

I would recomend these to anyone. The cost is the only bad point but I managed to get my set brand new for 280 so shop around.