Olympus MJU Mini Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

khoaitaychienvn's review of Olympus MJU Mini

Olympus MJU Mini

“Ok, I just bought an Olympus Mju; Mini last month and...”

Written on: 31/05/2005 by khoaitaychienvn (1 review written)

Small, vivid screen, easy to use, very good picture quality, sexy design.

Quite bad quality video recording, it uses. MOV which is not popular, the sound in video is quite small.

General Comments
Ok, I just bought an Olympus Mju; Mini last month and I really LOVE it! It has all the things I wanna have: good picture quality, good screen... all the thing in good points. It's really easy to use. It took me only half an hour to get used to it!

it's small enough to fit my pocket. I can carry it all the time. That's wonderful.

The design is the thing which I shouldn't mention here cuz it won a design award.

Everything is nearly perfect but I hate the video recording function. It gives me very disappointing result. And one more thing I hate about it is that it uses .MOV for the video. Aw... Come on, Olympus! Why do you want to support Apple?... but it's fine to use .MOV, why don't you make a better video recording function? I love video recording in my last Sony Cyber shot. The size of the video which I recorded by this Mini Mju is big as the one which I recorded by my last Sony but the quality is completely different. You let me down this point.

Other thing I don't like is the battery life. It's not good enough to get a thumb up!

In my conclusion, this is really good for people who want to get very good quality pictures with this kind of shape (I mean NICE, SMALL). This small camera brings in its own surprising functions. Nice OPLYMPUS! I'm loving it!

• Battery Life