Sony KLV-L32M1 Review

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

mjcoops99's review of Sony KLV-L32M1

Sony KLV-L32M1

“The Sony KLV-L32M1 TV took me no more than 10 minutes...”

Written on: 24/05/2005 by mjcoops99 (1 review written)

Sharp, high resolution picture that shows very high level of detail. Looks cool.

No VGA input, so you can't connect to a PC.

General Comments
The Sony KLV-L32M1 TV took me no more than 10 minutes to set up and the 1st thing you notice is the picture quality. Even on terrestrial TV the quality is superb.

I'd upgraded from a Phillips with Pixel Plus and the Sony WEGA engine kicks it's bottom. Watching DVD's is a joy, I 1st sat through Spiderman 2 and the detail in the pictures is amazing.

Sound is good, but if you are serious about sound use a surround sound system, again connection was simple.

The TV weighs less than 18kg and can easily be moved around. Mounting onto a wall will be simple, but I've opted for a Sony Glass stand and the look is awesome.

Shop around when looking for this TV. In store it is approx £2,100, but I got it online from Robert Whyte, Glasgow (via Ebay) for less than £1,200. BARGAIN.

My only gripe is that I can't connect my PC to the TV, but that's minor.

• Image Quality