Nokia 6310 Review

• Reception

• Style

Nilo.'s review of Nokia 6310

Nokia 6310

“The Nokia 6310 is a great phone, not just for...”

Written on: 29/12/2002 by Nilo. (1 review written)

Wireless capabilities, unique look and packed w/ functions... and a GREAT BATTERY LIFE!

Screen illumination, can't turn the bluetooth off or has no automatic settings.

General Comments
The Nokia 6310 is a great phone, not just for professionals/business-type guys but for a college student like me. It's important to keep track of meeting, reports and schedules. As for wireless connection, IR and bluetooth does the job for me.. I can easily transfer notes and info on to my laptop (reliable and fast! it never failed me...). You can also notice the long battery life... I've played games, txted and made a few calls and still the bttery meter hasn't gone down...

I'm a person who goes for functionality and style, my 6310 is OK. I've tried other 6310 units and I agree that they have bugs... but I've never encountered that on my unit... LUCKY FOR ME... probably because of the higher version.

I've used lots of phones.. 7110, Seimens S35i, 6210.. and now the 6310.

The 6310i is geting popularity in the Philippines, I can't wait to upgrade my unit but I have to hand it to the 6310 for being one of those function-packed phones that sets the standard for other phones to come.

• Reception