Sony MZ-N505 Review

• Sound Quality

Tru_Knyte.'s review of Sony MZ-N505

Sony MZ-N505

“I bought this MD player very recently on Boxing Day,...”

Written on: 28/12/2002 by Tru_Knyte. (1 review written)

Price, Sound Quality, Options, Size, Appearance

Software, headphones

General Comments
I bought this MD player very recently on Boxing Day, and have yet to be disappointed with it. The sound quality never ceases to amaze, but what I find most remarkable about it is it's ability to hold so many songs! The average mp3 player can only hold about 20 songs tops, but my N505 can hold double that! Also, being able to group my songs is awesome. It makes things so much easier to scroll through, and is very convienient. It's like carrying 3-4 cds in one. Plus, the size of it makes the N505 very easy to carry around. I tested the Anti-shock on it with a friend, and found even if I shook it very hard, it still didn't skip!Another good thing about this is it's long battery life. I've already listened to it for about 3-4 hours, and yet I still have a full battery!
The only cons that I have with the MD player is the software and earphones it comes with. The software is a bit confusing to use at first, and takes awhile to get used to all of the functions. But the worst thing is the headphones. They provide decent sound, but are uncomfortable to move in and out of your ear. So far I have not bought new headphones, but I plan to when I get the money.
All in all this is a good player, and I would recommend it to anyone!