Gibson Les Paul Standard Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Vinnyguitarman's review of Gibson Les Paul Standard

Gibson Les Paul Standard

“Gibson Les Paul Standard: I'm Vinnyguitarman, I've...”

Written on: 13/05/2005 by Vinnyguitarman (7 reviews written)

This is the real deal, craftsmanship, sound, looks....it has it all.

Expensive.

General Comments
Gibson Les Paul Standard: I'm Vinnyguitarman, I've been playing and performing for over 30 years and like to share my thoughts and experiences with guitars. The Gibson Les Paul is the real deal. The finish ,fretwork, sound, looks and and craftsmanship are top of the line. This guitar can obtain ANY tone that you desire with no mods, boosts, tubes ...etc. The only drawback is the very high price, but if you can swing it you'll love it and it will be an investment that will always be worth more than you paid for it. It took me many years to own the Standard and I would have to say that its the best guitar I own (I have about 20). Best for the money is the Fender Stratocaster ...but for the best guitar in the world bar none, price not considered ...this is the undisputed KING!

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard

279626_Toolpool's Response to Vinnyguitarman's Review

Written on: 24/02/2007

I agree with you and I'd like all cheap copies to be banned except Epiphone because that's their's.

Vinnyguitarman's Response to Vinnyguitarman's Review

Written on: 28/03/2007

I also agree but those copyright laws are easy to break. The bottom line is what you are hearing, and in the long run a real Gibson will get better with age as the wood hardens and becomes less moist. The Epiphone for the money is not a bad guitar.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib