Numatic Henry Review

• Style

• Service & Support

max.'s review of Numatic Henry

Numatic Henry

Numatic Henry has a 1200 watt motor which is...”

Written on: 23/12/2002 by max. (1 review written)

Price, Tough, Bagless or with bag.

None

General Comments
Numatic Henry has a 1200 watt motor which is positioned in his hat, stainless steel tube, long rewindable cable, an array of extra attachments can be purchased even a dog grooming kit. Can be used bagless or bags can be purchased at between 5.50 and 6.00 for 10. I would say he is virtually indestructable (not much to break) under normal wear and tare, infact I use one at work and I`m a commercial cleaner for a school. The one I have at home was under 18" of water a couple of months ago in a flood, washed disnfected and dried out over a couple of days and off he went not a spark or a splutter. PRICE around 99.00 comet/argos.

Be sure to position the cable at the back directly opposite the hose or it gets in the way.

110582_Lis.'s Response to 60009_max.'s Review

Written on: 25/06/2003

I've already got a Henry the hoover and he has finally expired after 10 fun filled years, I will buy another one as they are excellent value for money and the review has confirmed my thoughts.

Bertie's Response to 60009_max.'s Review

Written on: 12/09/2003

max....I can't understand why your excellent and truthful review attracted a disagreement. My late wife would have totally agreed with you....and lis too.
<br>Where I worked, the office cleaner would have no other - and neither would I. It's the best.