Webley Xocet Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

canuckclaret's review of Webley Xocet

“Bought 2 .22 Webley Xocet carbines, one each for me...”

Written on: 22/04/2005 by canuckclaret (1 review written)

Solid but light, powerful and deadly accurate. Value for money.

None that I can think of yet.

General Comments
Bought 2 .22 Webley Xocet carbines, one each for me and my son, after much research and many phone calls. Bargain at £139 from Blackpool Air Rifles! I can honestly say, I made the right choice. Plain classic lines, solid but not too heavy, it feels right even before the first shot. Using Haendler & Natermann Field and Target Trophy pellets - to test the accuracy straight out of the box, I put 2 pellets through the hole of a mini coke can at 10-12 yards, followed by a quarter inch grouping into a target - the first 3 through the same hole, the next 2 through the same hole a quarter of an inch away. Wow! I love it - my son's pretty impressed with his first rifle too!

• Accuracy

• Handling

Carlronchi's Response to canuckclaret's Review

Written on: 01/05/2005

Does anyone know if the stingray is any better than the xocet which I got yesterday. If it is then why?
<br>thanks