Canon T90 Review

• Photograph Quality

rogerslade's review of Canon T90

“I have owned my Canon T90 for years. The only drawback...”

Written on: 21/04/2005 by rogerslade (2 reviews written)

Everything.

No autofocus.

General Comments
I have owned my Canon T90 for years. The only drawback is the fact that there is no autofocus and I now don't find the screen easy to focus on as age is catching up on me. I now have an EOS 30 but EF lenses are not as good as FD's despite supposed advances in technology.

• Over 1 Year

Time Camera Owned

• Photograph Quality

Kriptone's Response to rogerslade's Review

Written on: 27/05/2006

I have both a Canon A1 and T90. The A1 is brilliant but the T90 is definitely superior in terms of ergonomics, performance and specification. I also have a number of lenses: 24mm, 50mm. 28-200mm, 70-210mm and two 2x converters plus dedicated flash (300TL, works with A1 and T90). However have recently gone digital so am looking to sell my 35mm equipment. Interested???

Adrian Beech's Response to rogerslade's Review

Written on: 14/05/2008

I would be interested in the 24mm, if still available - and it would be the Canon FD fit lens.<br/><br/>Please let me know if interested, and how much?<br/><br/>Thanks<br/><br/>Adrian

Adrian Beech's Response to rogerslade's Review

Written on: 12/05/2008

I found this review helpful because... I too am ageing, and do find the lack of a diopter adjustment to the viewfinder a bit of a pain - I have had replacement lens in my eye, so it doesn't focus, and wish that the camera had adjustment. <br/><br/>I am interested in finding out what equipment the reviewer has for sale, as he mentioned selling Could you please get him to email me? I know it is a while back, but still.......<br/><br/>Thanks<br/>Adrian McTiernan<br/><br/>

Ajrs's Response to rogerslade's Review

Written on: 25/07/2006

Hi kriptone,
<br/>
<br/>Thank you for your quick response.
<br/>It´s funny that I became interested in new equipment for the T-90.
<br/>This is why: I woke up this morning, shutted the camera on and surprise: I got the EEEE/Help error, great. Have looked in the Internet, tried some tricks people report that haven´t work, so it seems to need repair and nowadays few people worldwide do so.
<br/>Yes, the UK is a bit of a trip, I have a friend in London, though.
<br/>But first, I have to see if I can make the camera work again or if it´s worth it sending it somewhere in the globe for repair.
<br/>Cheers

Kriptone's Response to rogerslade's Review

Written on: 24/07/2006

hi ajrs
<br/>
<br/>I am in the UK, which is quite a long way from Toronto! The 28-200 lens is a Mitakon by the way, and the 300TL comes with case and the off camera lead which enables dedicated features to be retained while flash is off camera. Offers in region of £100 sterling plus shipping cost for the flash and lens welcomed
<br/>Best Wishes
<br/>Tony

Ajrs's Response to rogerslade's Review

Written on: 22/07/2006

I have also a T90 and a AE-1. I would be interested in the 300TL flash and maybe the 28-200. Do you live in the Toronto area?